Riding Tandem is about an authentic, one-on-one relationship with God. It’s about learning our position on the back of the bike and trusting God with the front steering. Our personal relationship with God is built for two. He is the Captain and we must learn to lean into His leading, pedal forward, and trust Him with the directions. Riding Tandem will teach us that while our final destination is heaven, our destiny on earth has purpose. It’s an exciting adventure! We are not just along for the ride. God wants us to live an abundant life fully surrendered to His leading. Riding Tandem with Jesus is letting go of the handle bars and experiencing His power as we pedal. Everyday.
Using the imagery of a tandem bicycle, Riding Tandem goes through:
• How to have a Deeper Connection with Jesus on a day-to-day basis
• What “Tandem” Riding looks like
• Devotion to Prayer, being Watchful, and Thankful (Colossians 4:2)
• Queen Esther’s Power in Peddling
• Beautiful Childlike Faith
A follow-up Bible-study, T-A-N-D-E-M will be offered for six weeks during Lent.